Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wholesale Hair Bows

Do you know of anyone who would like to carry my hair bows and monogram headbands in their store?

I have a few more wholesale spots available and would love to hear from you!

How to Become a Wholesale Partner with My Bowdacious Designs:

Create a profile on the website.  Send me a quick email or call me at 404-949-7814 and tell me about your business, what products you are looking for and more!   

In just a short time I will get back with you to discuss the details for your store including initial order, samples, etc.

How to Order/Order Min & Max:

We will create your first order together over the phone or by email.

Orders after that can be done via the website, phone or by fax.  

Payment:

Payment arrangements will be discussed at time of first order.  

Delivery/shipping:

Once I receive an order - it take about 2-3 weeks to process (depending on the size of the order) and then 2-3 days to ship. If you need a rush order- just let me know!

Contact Information: 

If you have any questions, concerns, or want to make a custom product for your site please email me at rachel@mybowdaciousdesigns.com or call 404-949-7814.

Looking forward to working with you!

-Rachel 

rachel@mybowdaciousdesigns.com


1 comment:

  1. Most hair bows range in sizes from about two inches up to 6+ inches, and in styles from the simple to the big boutique bow. The big layered boutique bows are great, and fun to wear because they are big and loopy, with all kinds of different size and color ribbon. They are most commonly made from a satin, or the more popular grosgrain ribbon. Understandably, the more complex the bow, the more it costs.

    Tutu Wholesale

    ReplyDelete