Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NEW - Monogram Button Adjustable Toggle Headband



The newest product to hit My Bowdacious Designs  is the Monogram Button, Adjustable, Toggle Headband. - starting at $6.99

When I think of a new item or product - it can take me anywhere from 1 hour to still thinking about it now for 2 years - before it makes its way to the website.  The toggle headband took about 2 months.....

I am not the first designer to create this cute hair accesory, nor will I be the last to try and re-create it.

You see, I LOVE the monogram button!  (don't worry - I won't rave on too much here - that is for another post).  The monogram button is awesome because you can utilize it on so many different accessories for your or your child!  Clip it on a bow, a ponytail holder, a shoe, a flower - now a headband - that's adjustable!  I am all about several uses for one product!!  Anyone remember my Southern Living at Home days??

Anyways, the headband is awesome - it adjusts with the very "now" toggle button.  The one I have chosen to use is a bean shape in black or white.  It is very similar to the toggles used for drawstrings on bags, shoes, etc.  I use about a yard of ribbon and fit it through the 2 tiny holes and the toggle rests at the back of the head underneath the hair.  At first I was worried about catching  hair in the toggle - but so far so good!

I took this picture of Ashlyn today.  She wasn't very happy about it - she wanted a snack and for me to color with her :-).  I promised the snack would be dinner instead - mac n cheese and a side of broccoli (on 2 different plates - they can't be touching) and I would color with her afterwards.  Got a few great shots and then - dinner was great and I did a great job coloring - she told me so.

Now it is off to sleep and get ready for another day of summer, swim lessons and bow making!

-R  :-)

You can find the headband here:

No comments:

Post a Comment