Monday, July 27, 2009

The Chenille Ribbon has finally arrived!!! Chenille Hair Bows!



YEAH!! My Chenille Ribbon has FINALLY ARRIVED! Sorry for typing in all caps - but I am really excited!!

While at market a few weeks ago, my friend and buyer Lynne found this awesome new ribbon that we had NEVER seen before. We saw it at just a few vendors but knew that I could incorporate it into some really cool hair accessories!

I have created 3 new products so far - Chenille Hair Clips, Chenille Baby Hair Bows, and Chenille Hair Bows.

I am so excited and just can't stop touching the ribbon! It is soooo soft!

Next I will showcase the Chenille Headbands - still working on the size and if it will be plastic or strechy... it will be an awesome look for fall - even for us moms!

Maybe I can get one of the Gossip Girls to wear one?

I can dream! LOL!

-Rachel :-)

ps: Check out the bows here.

No comments:

Post a Comment